If you have ever found yourself working on a car project at your home and ran out of fuses, this tutorial is for you. Instead of going out and paying around $30 to $40, make your very own. It's wasy and saves you time and money.
If you need instructions on how to do this they are listed below. Enjoy!
Step 1: Cut to length your 3/4 inch wood sliver to fit your applied fuse ( ANL )
Step 2: Mark & Drill 2 holes for the mouting bolts - matching the spot up with the eye.
Step 3: Use a 1/2 inch butteryfly bit to shave down the existing hole by 1/4 inch ( This allows for Flush Mounted Heads )
Step 4: Drill 2, 2 inch by 5/8 inch fine thread screws into each hole, threading will occur naturally.
Step 5: Then take 2 lug fasteners and find prefered fuse location along the 2" bolt.
Step 6: Place fuse onto post, and screw on 2 more addition lugs. ( This will affix the fuse to the post firmly & securly )
Step 7: ( At This Point, solder the terminals onto your wire ) I will be getting some soon!
Step 8: Fill the back of the fuse block with wood filler! ( This will prevent grounding out )
Step 9: Place terminals over post, and screw on 2 more additional lugs ( This will affix the terminals to the post firmly & securely )
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades