If you just got some banging new subs for the trunk of your car, then you're just about ready for the ultimate car stereo. But what kind of amp are you going to get to power those subwoofer speakers? Learn about the basics of car amplifiers in this video from Sonic Electronix, where they discusses the purpose of a car amplifier, as well as the parts of the amplifier. This includes the terminals, adjustments, types of amplifiers, and amplifier channels. Before putting together your first aftermarket car audio system, be sure to watch this video and learn more about amplifiers!
Then check out the second video of these "basics" for car amps. Seth Wilde discusses the basics on how to install a car amplifier. Using the Kicker ZX400.1, CVR Subwoofer, Kenwood DNX6140, and a Stinger power cell, this video simply shows a typical amplifier installation process.
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Connect ground cable to from the amp to your car's chassis.
- Connect power cables from the positive battery terminal to your amp.
- Connect the input source using RCA cables from the stereo to your amp.
- Secure the speaker wire in the output terminals.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades